Election Campaign: а Practical Guide. Secrets of Russian Campaign Managers: Strategy in the personal arena
This is the first part of eight books in the series “Election Campaign: а Practical Guide. Secrets of Russian Campaign Managers” that describe the practice of conducting election campaigns in Russia step by step.
The authors are from Moscow, they have been working in the area of political consulting for more than 20 years, led numerous campaigns of candidates for the State Duma, the Moscow City Duma, heads of cities and districts, worked in headquarters for the election of governors, wrote strategies for parties and conducted hundreds of sociological studies. In their series of books, they set the task to go along with the candidate and the leaders of his campaign all the way from strategy development to Election Day.
A detailed story awaits you on behalf of experienced, well-informed practitioners about the conduct of election campaigns in modern Russia.
In the first book, you will learn:
Who always goes to the polls in Russia, and who never does.
What determines the choice of the voter – the policy or the personality of the candidate?
What qualities of the candidate are considered to be compulsory by the voters and which are not?
What the popular image of a deputy looks like
How do the attacks of opponents, destroying the image, look like and how to protect them?
What “dirty tricks” are used in Russian elections and can they be countered with something?
Who is this book for?
– For managers of election campaigns who can get acquainted with the Russian practice of working in elections, look at the usual forms of work in other political and cultural conditions;
– For specialists in Russian politics;
– For politicians, deputies, and activists of parties;
– For students studying relevant specialties, and their teachers;
– For journalists and bloggers writing about politics and elections;
– For all readers interested in political life in Russia and wish to look at it from within.